Monday 10 March 2014

7th Model - Exercize Bike

First I started off by making a square by clicking on the object tool.  I then segmented the square to X=4, Y=1, Z=5 I did this by going on attributes and object and you should see segment. I then scaled it so that the x=411m1, Y=496m and Z=206. I then put a Hyper nurb onto the object and it should look like this.

I then  took off the hyper nurb and extruded the last square on the top to 20, you find extrude on structure tool on the bar. Then I went on the rotation tool and rotated it 70 degrees to make it look like this I had to do a few attempts to get the angle right.

I then grabbed the middle of the top of the square and extruded it out by 10 and then 5. I extruded this part for the seat that I will be making later. To make the TV on the exercise bike, I extruded it but what I found out after was that it went wrong on the side view so I had to undo it until I got to this bit and then I got a square and did the axis X=136M Y=8M and Z=95.5 . I found this was a lot better because I could move it about whereas when I put the hyper nurb on the object it looked deformed and unusual.
This is my second attempt at the TV part as you can see from the last image it looks miles better and looks more realistic. I then had to do the handles, the handles were alright to do I went on a new page and went on the free hand spline. I then sorted the points out so that they were straight on the 2D front image. I then went back on perceptive and use the soft interpolation, which is found on structure and then edit spline. I then got a circle off the free hand spline and placed a loft nurb onto it to create the bars.
To start off the first pedal I I had highlight the one of the faces the first one in and extruded it out a little bit to make it into a circular shape. This was quite easy to do because I knew how to extrude shapes out. I then got a cylinder and flattened it down and scaled it out.
I then made the pedal. I did this by highlighting the one of the faces and extruding it slightly. Because it had a hyper nurd on it, it made the extrude circular. I then went on the shape tool and got a cylinder. With the cylinder I made it editable and flattered it and scaled it down. To make the base of the pedal I got a square from the object tool and did 3 segments, I then made it editable and scaled it down.  lastly I selected the face tool and extruded it slightly I then used the bridge tool which is in structure which then grouped them together.

Final I then got a tube and scaled it down I then used the knife tool which is in structure to cut it in half. I then placed it were i wanted it to go. This part was a bit tricky because All the faces couldn't get picked and it kept deleting some of the faces when I wanted them extruding.




No comments:

Post a Comment