Monday 10 March 2014

5th model - File

To start my paper file I used the basis and did the holder which will hold the second file up. To do the holder I went on the cube object and clicked on cylinder and made it editable. To get the size of the shape the coordinates were X=5 ,Y=73 and Z=5. I then copied and pasted another 3 of them and put them into place.

To make the box I got a cube from the cube object and made it editable. I then scaled it  down to size with X=200,Y=66 and Z=287.5. To get the edge of the shape thicker I selected all the edges and scaled them to get that thickness. I then went onto the polygon tool and selected the top face and the front face and deleted them. I then went on materials and went on the red plastic and reduced the reflection of the colour so it looked more solid.

As you can see in this photo I have  added the objects which I have  created and placed them in the right places I then grouped the objects together so that they stayed in the same place.
After I grouped the objects, I selected the red tray, and copied and pasted it and used the Y axis to move the tray up so that it  rests onto the poles that I created at the start. To make the paper for the files I got a cube object from the tool bar and made it editable. I then scaled it down X=243 ,Y=1.6 and Z=174. I then went on materials and got a image of lined paper off the internet and went to colour and headed down to texture and uploaded the image I then placed the image onto the cube and copied and pasted it to make paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment