Monday 24 March 2014

Texturing In 3D Modelling

I have textured all of my models that I have made. The reason for this is because I think it makes the models come to life and makes them more realistic. It is quite simple to add textures onto the 3D models. The way I did it was I selected the part that I wanted texturing I then went on content browser and selected body paint and selected the materials I needed. To make the 3D modelling look real life, for example the paper in the file. What did was I went on materials at the bottom and clicked on file. I then went on new material and went to the box with attributes and went to colour, I then went down and clicked on texture I got an image of some lined paper off google images and saved the image. I selected the image and placed it on the object to make it more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment