Monday 10 March 2014

6th Model - Multi Gym

Firstly I started with the handlebar of the equipment I went on the free hand spline. I then sorted the points out so that they were straight on the 2D front image. I then went back on perceptive and use the soft interpolation, which is found on structure and then edit spline. I then got a circle off the free hand spline and placed a loft nurb onto it to create the bars. I then got a cylinder from from the cube object and and scaled it down to size X=52, Y=94 and Z=51. 

To do this part is quite tricky because there was some small pieces but it's fairly simple to do. Firstly I got a cylinder and made it editable. I then scaled it down to X=5,Y=481 and Z=5. After I did the first cylinder I then copied and pasted it and dragged it along the X axis. I then did the same again and a again to make it look something like this. To get the black circles I got another cylinder and and made it editable and scaled it down to X=63.5,Y=26.5 and Z=54. And like the other I copied and pasted them and put them into place. 

This is the first part of the multi gym. I did this part of the gym by copy and paste the first cylinder in the first image. I then got a cube from the cube object and made it editable. I then scaled it down toX=41.5,Y=35,Z=258.

To do the bench I got a cube from the cube object and fillet it in the attributes. I then made the shape editable and scaled the object down to X=168,Y=41.5 and Z=235. I then copied and pasted this and rotated the shape 90 degrees and scaled it to X=164,Y=44 and Z=405.5. To do the handles I simply copied and pasted the ones I did before and rotated the 90 degrees. 
To do the weights I stared off with a cube form the cube object and did a fillet in attributes. I then made the shape editable and scaled it down to X=110, Y=44 and Z=245.5. After I did this shape I then copied and pasted it 4 times and placed them one on top of each other by moving them on the Y axis. I then went onto the cube object and selected a cylinder and made that editable an scaled that down to X=68, Y=116.5 andZ=54 I then placed this on top of the weights for it to be a basis. To make the strings that pull the weight up I simply got a cylinder from the cube object and made it editable and scaled it down X=8, Y=631 and Z=8. I then copied and pasted them to make 3 to hold the weights together.
To do the press bar I firstly made a cube and made it editable and scaled it to X= 301,Y=152.5 and Z=22. I then made the bars to use as a base I again, got a cube from the cube object and made it editable I again scaled it down X=38 Y=33,and Z=639. and copied and pasted 4 of them and rotated them and placed them in the right position. 


This is the final piece of the multi gym. I am really pleased at how I did this I think its one of my better models. because I have gotten use to the software more.

No comments:

Post a Comment