Thursday 16 January 2014

Gym layout ideas.

 This is a idea for a gym, which I may want my gym layout to look like. I like how it looks full but spacious. I also like how bright the gym is and the colours that they have used. What I don't like is how they haven't used any windows in the gym, or any mirrors what you normally see in gyms are mirrors everywhere you look especially in the weight lifting bit.
 What I like about this gym layout is how bright it looks and how they have contrasted the pink and white together. What I really like about this gym is how they have got a water cooler at the side and have equipment around the poles. I think doing a gym I would possibly have something like this because it makes the gym look different. What I don't like about it is the weird shape of the gym.
With this gym I like how they have a lot of mirrors on the wall. What I also like about this gym is how minimalistic the gym looks. There isn't much equipment in there but it looks good for a basic idea and thats what I like. What I don't like about this gym is it looks too upperclass. I like the box shape of the gym layout and probably do this type of layout for my gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment