Thursday 9 January 2014

Proposal For my 3D gym


Proposal for my 3D modelling

Title: Jones Gym

Application
The models I’m going to be making will be an interior digital design layout for a gym.  The models I will be making will be used mainly for the general public.  To give the client a better insight on the project.  I’m going to be showing the variation of models/ equipment, how spacious the room is and the modernisation of it.

Target Audience
The target audience of my gym is going to be healthy and people who want to get fit and visit gyms.  The reason for this is that I want to convey an active lifestyle to the new generation of developers. This Cinema 4D setting shows us just that with the created design specification, which, I am going to create, will make a new development into the industry which will influence the target audience to be healthy and have an active lifestyle.

Objected to be modelled
The models I’m going to be creating are weight lifting bench. My second model is going to be a running machine, third model is going to be a water cooler, and my fourth model is going to be a rowing machine. My fifth model is going to be a multi gym. My sixth model is going to be an exercise bike. If I am able to do other models I will do file and weight lifting bench equipment and yoga equipment, and hopefully a desk.

Visual style
The visual style I’m going to go for is a modern look. I have choosen this because of the unique objects I could make as well as keeping them simple. I am going to use a lot of mirrors around the gym. Also I’m going to make it clean and spacious which is what a gym is in a way. There is going to be specific places to were the equipment is going to go.

Legal and Ethical
When doing the gym I’m going to be thinking about copyright preferences because I will be modelling off other objects from the internet so I will have to make sure that I have permission to use the objects, or change them in a different way.          

No comments:

Post a Comment