Tuesday 7 January 2014

IDEA PLAN


Plan Ideas for my 3D modelling

TV and film
With film you can have objects that associate with a film, such as for example Harry Potter you can make a wand and the hat ect. So there is a vast area, which I could explore if I did this part for 3D modelling.

Also with Tv you could do scenery with the buildings and stuff. Or do mug shots of people billboards, settings, explosions ect.

Web and Games
With web and games I could do things like with Spiro I could do the crystals and the dragon itself. This will be good if there were a pacific game I could do.  Or I could do fifa and do a football and a kit ect.  I could do arrows and characters.

Science Fiction and Fantasy
If I was to do science fiction I could do planets and space ships, telescopes everything super natural. I could even try to do an alien or a vertical world. With fantasy you could think of something that doesn’t exist like a unicorn or something like that.

Product Design

No comments:

Post a Comment