Tuesday 7 January 2014

Mesh Construction - Box Modelling




Primitive shapes like a box or a sphere are used for a base of the box modelling which is a technique used in mesh construction. By using the box or the primitive shapes available you make a rough draft of your final product. When box modelling you use so many boxes to create the final draft. With box modelling you can extrude the faces and scale them to the size. 

I used box modelling when I did my robot, I started off with a box and extruded it and scaled the boxes to make it into a robort, the instructions of how I did it is on my blogger. But as you can see from the picture I have used the box primitive shape, to make the robot, as you can see I have extruded the the body and the legs and arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment